– Zirui won the Outstanding Paper Award for the MLSys 2022.
– “QuadraLib: A Performant Quadratic Neural Network Library for Architecture Optimization and Design Exploration”
– Yongbo won the Best Poster Award at the at MLSys-CrossFL 2022 Workshop on Cross Community Federated Learning..
– “Powering Multi-Task Federated Learning with Competitive GPU Resource Sharing”
– Dr. Chen attended the the 5th International Workshop on Artificial Intelligence of Things, at the 28th SigKDD Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (KDD 2022).
– Dr. Chen also gave the talk of “Rethinking GPU Computing for Multi-Tenant Artificial Intelligence”.
KDD 2022 at Washing D.C.
– Dr. Chen was invited to the school seminar at the University of the District of Columbia, Washington D.C.
– Dr. Chen gave the talk “The Software and Hardware Approaches for Deep Learning Security Enhancement”.
– Dr. Chen attended the 3rd IBM/IEEE/CAS/EDS – AI Compute Symposium “From Brain to Brainstorming for AI” ( IBM-AICS) 2019 at Yorktown Heights, NY.
– Dr. Chen presented the poster “LanCe: A Comprehensive and Lightweight CNN Defense Methodology against Physical Adversarial Attacks on Embedded Multimedia Applications”.
Conference at Thomas J. Watson Research Center
– Dr. Chen attended the 28th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI) ( DAC) 2019 at Macao, China.
– Dr. Chen presented the paper “Interpreting and Evaluating Neural Network Robustness”.
IJCAI at The Venetian Macao
Dr. Chen Presenting the Paper
– Dr. Chen attended the 56th Design Automation Conference ( DAC) 2019 at Las Vegas, NV.
– Dr. Chen presented the paper:
“ReForm: Static and Dynamic Resource-Aware DNN Reconfiguration Framework for Mobile Device”;
“MASKER: Adaptive Mobile Security Enhancement against Automatic Speech Recognition in Eavesdropping”.
DAC at Las Vegas Convention Center
– Dr. Chen was invited to the Comcast Research Lab D.C., Washington D.C.
– Dr. Chen gave the talk “High-Performance and Robust Computing for Artificial Intelligence on Edge”.
– Dr. Chen attended the 25th IEEE International Symposium on High-Performance Computer Architecture (HPCA)
( HPCA) 2019 at Washington D.C.
– Dr. Chen gave an invited talk at the IEEE Workshop on SecArch: Built-in Security-Architecture, Chip, and System.
– “The Software-Hardware Approaches for Deep Learning Security Enhancement”
– Zhuwei Qin attended the 24th Asia and South Pacific Design Automation Conference
( ASP-DAC) 2019 at Seoul, South Korea.
– Zhuwei presented three papers:
“HAMPER: High-Performance Adaptive Mobile Security Enhancement against Malicious Speech and Image Recognition”
“REIN: A Robust Training Method for Enhancing Generalization Ability of Neural Networks in Autonomous Driving Systems”
“CAPTOR: A Class Adaptive Filter Pruning Framework for Convolutional Neural Networks in Mobile Applications”
Zhuwei presented the works at ASP-DAC.
– Fuxun Yu attended the 32nd Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems, Workshop on Compact Deep Neural Networks with Industrial Applications ( NeurIPS CDNNIA) 2018 at Montreal, Canada.
– Fuxun Yu presented two papers:
“Demystifying Neural Network Filter Pruning”,
“Distilling Critical Paths in Convolutional Neural Networks”.
Fuxun presented the paper at NeurIPS 2018.